Phil Kean Kitchens offers a complimentary consultation to get you started on your custom project. We will give you the most efficient approach to selecting and designing the right kitchen and cabinetry for your home. You may choose from an array of architectural styles and cabinet designs to meet your distinct tastes and project requirements. Phil Kean Kitchens stands ready to create and deliver your project using elegant designs, premium products and extraordinary attention to detail.
Initial Complimentary Consultation with Phil Kean Kitchens
- Meet with a Phil Kean Kitchens design specialist at our luxurious kitchen showroom.
- Determine project scope.
- Review any existing floor plans, drawings, and inspirational images.
- A $1,000 retainer and signed design agreement are kindly requested to move forward with the project. This non-refundable amount will be applied to the project’s final payment.
- Once executed, one of our talented custom kitchen designers will begin the schematic design for your project.
Note: Designs are the property of Phil Kean Kitchen and Bath, LLC until the project’s final payment. Phil Kean Kitchen and Bath, LLC does not sell its designs without the purchase of products through the showroom.
Design Phase 1 – Schematic Design
- A Phil Kean Kitchens design specialist will schedule a visit to your home to record existing measurements.
- In the kitchen showroom, your Phil Kean custom kitchen designer will assist you with all your selections regarding cabinetry. This includes architectural style, color, finishes, and hardware.
- Your designer will begin the conceptual design and layout, then provide a budget estimate.
- With the assistance of your designer, you will select appliances, plumbing hardware, lighting, flooring, countertops, etc.
- The conceptual design and budget are updated reflecting your selections and are presented by your designer.
- Upon the initial approval of the conceptual design, the design will be converted into 3D renderings for your review.
Design Phase 2 – Design Development
- The project design and selections are tweaked until you are completely satisfied.
- When the design and construction contract is signed, 50% of the contract will be due.
- The construction documents are completed, signed and sealed.
- Finally, the product orders are placed.
Note: Cabinetry production and delivery are typically delivered between 6-12 weeks based on the scope and the project specifications.
Phil Kean Kitchens Installation
- The delivered products will be received by Phil Kean Kitchens and inspected to ensure everything matches the approved order.
- Phil Kean Kitchens will coordinate the installation with your general contractor or remodeler.
- Phil Kean Kitchens will work with your general contractor or remodeler to see the project through to the final touches.